Melbourne Brunch // DUKES ESPRESSO (๑♡3♡๑)

Here is another favourite spot I like to visit whenever I'm in Melbourne, called DUKES, which is located in Prahran. 


During my winter visit with Steph, Virginia and Julia, we decided to go have an early breakfast there. However Julia didn't join as she prefers to sleep in, so we left her a note just in case she did wake up and found us missing (which she didn't).  


We all ordered a cup of coffee each and our breakkie of the day.


The last time I came here in the summer, I ordered the haloumi sandwich with beetroot, harrisa mayo, tomato, spinach and kalamata olives. However this time they changed their bread so it wasn't as nice but still good to eat. 



Virginia ordered the Dr Martys crumpets with salted caramel, blueberries and hazelnut. It was very delicious and the perfect balance between sweet and savory. 



Steph had ordered the Poached eggs with crispy pork croquette, cider vinegar hollandaise, apple, spinach on an english muffin. This was a beautiful, warm and filling dish, perfect to have on a wintery cold morning. 

Once we had finished breakfast, we headed back to our apartment to find Julia, before heading out to the CBD to do some touristy stuff such as going to the famous cathedral, Hosier Lane, etc.  

247 Flinders Lane, Melbourne, 3000, VIC
Opening Hours:
Mon-Fri: 7am - 4:30pm, Sat: 9am - 5pm, Sun: CLOSED

♥♥♥♥♥
[050316]
HAPPY MARDI GRAS DAY EVERYONE! I didn't go out to celebrate because I was super tired after work and I prefer relaxing at home, rather than having to be surrounded by the pushing crowds! I shall be editing some New Zealand vlogs tonight so I can get maybe one or two of them up this week!
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡