Snorkelling in the Great Barrier Reef // ╭(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و Port Douglas Trip

Our second day we woke up bright and early to get ready for our snorkelling and diving in the Great Barrier Reef tour with Poseidon. 


Our tour comes with free morning tea and lunch too! 



The boat sped through the water, while the wind rushed through my hair!



It was then time to grab our snorkel gear on and explore three different snorkelling spots. My boyfriend did diving, as he already has his diving certificate from a while back. 


As you can tell in the photo above, the weather was hot and sunny yet the waters were quite peaceful and blue. 


However there were small waves that day so it wasn't a smooth snorkel adventure. Don't I look sexy in this outfit, I mean look at my sleepy eyes!!



Lunch was served between our second and third snorkelling/diving spot and there was a fruit platter, fresh prawns, pasta salad, buns, cheese and crackers too. As for our drinks hot cocoa, tea or coffee was available.

 Once we finished up lunch, we were off to our final snorkel/diving spot. I really enjoyed my day out in the sea and exploring all the wonderful sea life. I saw sea cucumbers, star fishes, giant clams, corals, sharks, rays and many assorted colourful fishes too. Here are a few photos from both snorkelling and diving that we took with my GoPro camera. The colours were not that great due to the light. 


Can you spot nemo, the clown fish!! Such a bright orange colour! 


After a long day out at sea it was time to come back home. That's when I found out I actually get seasick if I stay inside the boat because it's stuffy... 



Well you can watch my snorkelling adventures in the ocean here. You can catch a glimpse of the Great Barrier Reef and what me and my boyfriend saw there! 

♥♥♥♥♥
[170316]
Good evening my dearies! Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday, as I was trying to finish off my uni studies for this week. So, today I at work they were holding a makeup competition finalist event for Shu uemura and a dear blogger friend of mine, Wengie, was one of their guest! Did any of you guys manage to see the show and catch Wengie while you were there?

Anyway, here is my first part to my New Zealand vlogging adventure! I do hope you guys enjoy it as much I had fun editing it!
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡