Reminiscence of Bagus Cafe // Cairns eats ϵ( ‘Θ’ )϶

After freshening up from our snorkelling adventure on Green Island, we headed out for dinner. We went to a place called Bagus Cafe, which offers traditional Indonesian food! We ordered our drinks, the Iced Es campur and iced te tarik (milk tea). Both were quite delicious I must say, especially the iced es campur! 


I cannot remember exactly what the dish my boyfriend, Mr. Smiles ordered but it was so delicious! The flavours of the peanut sauce went very well with the fresh ingredients used. Plus the serving portion was quite generous too!



I ordered the fish of the day and it was HUGE! It was grilled perfectly and the seasoning was really good. I think they used the Indonesian sauce ketjap to marinate the fish. 


The owners of the restaurants were realy nice people too, they made sure that we were enjoying our meal and also our time in Cairns! I would definitely come back here for their amazing Indonesian food!


Bagus Cafe
149 Esplanade, Cairns, QLD
Opening Hours:
Breakfast & Lunch: Mo
n-Sun: 6:45am - 3pm
Dinner: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Sat & Sun: 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Ph: (07) 4000 2051

Bagus Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

♥♥♥♥♥
[250316]
Happy Easter everybody!! Hope you guys are having a wonderful Easter break! As for myself, not only is it the Easter break but also my mid-sem break for uni! So I'll try and get some more videos up and also go shopping for some lighting for filming! As for now I'm just chilling at home and checking out other blogs~ If you own a blog do comment and leave your blog link below! 
Also check out my recent video that I post, which is the second installment to my NZ trip from last month!
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡