Dining at O-Sushi! // Gold Coast eats (∩❛ڡ❛∩)

Our last night in the Gold Coast we felt like Japanese food again, at a reasonable price compared to Mama-san. We went to a restaurant called O-Sushi! because we saw newspaper clippings that they have won a few awards. I ordered their plum wine which incredibly delicious and not overly sweet! 



First dish we ordered was their pan seared scallops (AUD$15.50), it was well seasoned but a little overcooked which was a bit disappointing. However if they did cook this to perfection, I believe it would have tasted amazing. 



Next up was their eye fillet beef tataki seared & finely sliced (AUD$14.50). I loved how they topped it with a lot of radish and shallots! The taste seem to be more fresher and balanced, but the texture of the meat is no way as close to the beef tataki at Sokyo. This beef tataki didn't have that "melt in your mouth" taste unlike the beef tataki at Sokyo. But, nevertheless, still well presented and well seared beef. 



Crispy rice sushi topped with marinated salmon, avocado and roe (AUD$14.50), looks like a duplicate of the well-known crispy rice tuna sushi at Sokyo. Although, the taste of the two are completely different, this one had much more flavours going on, and they also used ketjap, an Indonesian sweet soy sauce to bring balance to the sushi, but I felt it covered the freshness of the salmon. But, the rice was fried quite well too I must say. 



Last of all we ordered the seafood lovers sashimi & sushi platter (AUD$38). Here we could taste the freshness of the salmon really well and it was delicious. 
Overall, my partner and I had an enjoyable night eating here. The price is a little bit more than average but still cheaper than Mama-san. I would recommend this place for their plum wine and their seafood platter the most. 
O-Sushi!
12 Charles St, Broadbeach, Gold Coast, QLD
Opening Hours:
Breakfast & Lunch: Mo
n-Sun: 11am - 10pm
Ph: (07) 5570 2166

O-Sushi Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


♥♥♥♥♥
[310316]
It is the last day of March, boy does time fly!! Anyway, today I will be at work till late so there isn't really much to update on. However I did receive and email saying my 2nd batch of Kylie lip kits have been shipped out (this time round it is so much faster!). Cannot wait to get the last 2 shades and do a review for you guys!
Also there is a new video up on my channel!!! You can watch it below!!
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡