The Lamb Shop // Gold Coast eats Ꮚˊ•⌔•ˋᏊ

During my short trip to the Gold Coast in February I had many wonderful opportunities to eat out with my partner. 


One of our favourite places to eat was The Lamb Shop, located in Broadbeach. They are well known for their lamb (duh!) and souvlaki takeaway!  



We dined in and ordered a beer each while we waited for our dishes. 

I ordered the "Small Plate of slow cooked lamb from the spit with pita bread and tzatziki", AUD$19.50. The lamb was succulent and juicy and the tzatziki balanced out the meaty flavours with the sourness of it. 



My boyfriend, Mr.Smiles had ordered the "Souvlaki of spit roasted lamb, onion, tomato, parsley and tzatzik", AUD$13. Once again the combinations of flavours was so good, we actually craved this the following day! 


Overall, I really enjoyed eating at The Lamb Shop! They have a small but super delicious menu at super affordable prices! They are extremely busy, pretty much daily so it is best to head in early as they do close when they sell out. 



The Lamb Shop
Shop 106, 3 Oracle Boulevard, Broadbeach, Gold Coast, QLD
Opening Hours:
Mon-Sun: 11am - 3pm & 5pm - 9pm
Ph: (07) 5539 0973

The Lamb Shop Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

♥♥♥♥♥
[290316]
I haven't been uploading any new beauty related videos lately as I am having trouble with lighting these days. I tend to use the natural sunlight and the clouds that gather do have a lovely soft light effect but can be ruined because of other darker shades of clouds interfering. Which is why I shall be heading out to find some lighting gear today and hopefully I will be able to find some I like, because I have a few videos planned already!
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡