Melbourne eats // BLUETRAIN ╰(⊹◕۝◕ )╯

Another eating spot I tried out in Melbourne during the winter is Bluetrain, located in the Southbank Complex. The interior design of the restaurant looks fun to create a happy atmosphere. I came here once during the summer for a cider but that was all, so this time I couldn't wait to try their dishes. 


We ordered 3 dishes to share and they were all beautifully presented. 


First up was their char-grilled prawns. They were succulent and well seasoned with a hint of chilli and basil, with a side of rocket. 


Next we tried their Pork ribs with a side of salad. The combination of flavours were beautiful. The two went really well together as the salad's acidity balanced the stronger smoky flavours of the ribs. 


Last dish we ordered was this DIY salsa soft taco's which were great to refresh our palette! I loved how you could build your own and put as little or as many things as you wanted in it. 



I really enjoyed eating at Bluetrain because not only is the food great but you also get the view of the river too! It is a beautiful sight to see!

Blue Train
Upper Level Southgate Landing, 3 Sotuhgate Ave, Southbank, Melbourne, VIC
Opening Hours: Sun-Wed: 11am - 11pm, Thurs- Sat: 11am - 12am
Ph: (03) 8899 6697

♥♥♥♥♥
[070316]
Good morning guys, what are you up to today!?
As for myself, I have a few errands to run this morning before finding Stephy and Virginia for tea this afternoon! So I shall start getting ready to head out nows! 
Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡