Sunset Cruise & Dining // Final night in Cairns (n˘v˘•)¬

Our final evening, we booked a sunset cruise to end our trip. The sunset would have been even more beautiful if there were no clouds, but it was still a lovely ride. 


We also had little snacks included too! 



And of course a glass of champagne to go with it. 



We thought we spotted a croc due to the rippling in the water, but it never showed up so we were left in a mystery. 



As you can tell I'm the better photographer here, so all the candid shots are always my partner in the and hardly me~



Once the sun had completely set, we were taken back to the docks and headed off to our restaurant that was included in the tour pack we purchased and it was called Dundees. 



For entree my partner ordered the soup of the day, which so happened to be seafood chowder. It was tasty and left us feeling warm and hearty. 



As for my entree, I ordered the Aussie Connection, which were skewered kangaroo and crocodile pieces served with Dundee’s special sauces. It was surprisingly well cooked, as the meats were not tough at all. 


As for our main we ordered th e pan seared Wild Barramundi with lemon beurre blanc, mango salsa on sweet potato. It was pleasantly fresh and delicious to have. 



I ordered the Linguini Carbonara in a bacon, garlic, shallot and egg cream sauce as I was craving pasta that night. The egg cream sauce was definitely something I hadn't tasted before and it was really good. 


Last of all, we ended our meal with dessert which both my partner and I had ordered the same one which was their Marshmallow pavlova served with passion fruit syrup. The fruit syrup made it a bit too sweet for my liking but the meringue was made really well! 

Cairns Harbour Light 1 Marlin Parade, Cairns City, QLD
Opening Hours: Mon-Sun
Lunch: 11:30am - 2pm
Dinner: 5:30pm - late 
Ph: (07) 4051 0399

Dundees Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


♥♥♥♥♥
[270316]
It is already Easter Sunday!! I cannot believe how fast time flies! Anyway, I know I haven't been filming much these days so I want to ask you guys what kind of videos would you like to see up on my YouTube channel! Comment below and I will see to them! 

Remember to like my facebook page, subscribe to my youtube channel, follow my instagram:"lazypandah" & LOOKBOOK:lazypandah for daily updates! 

Comments are love ♥


-LAZYPANDAH
Follow on Bloglovin 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a comment(=´∇`=)
Thanks for visiting (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡